As the weather warms up, you may be thinking more about outdoor activities. Bright, sunny days make most of us want to take full advantage of seasonal fairs and festivals as well as our local parks and beaches. The vast array of activities at this time of year often means a busy calendar. To keep up with all of the fun adventures you have in store, you need plenty of energy. CoQ10 supplements have got you covered for vibrant energy and overall health.
One of the main responsibilities of coenzyme Q10 is to generate energy within your cells. Taking CoQ10 supplements can help maintain the vibrant energy you need to enjoy life to the fullest.
Read on to learn how CoQ10 supplements can help you keep up with a busy lifestyle as well as other ways you can help support your natural vibrance.
How CoQ10 Supplements Support Your Energy
To understand how CoQ10 supplements can help support your natural energy levels, it helps to know what exactly CoQ10 is. Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that is naturally found in the body. It is primarily found in the mitochondria which are known as the energy powerhouses in your body since they are responsible for generating energy. To generate that energy, mitochondria need fuel from the food and supplements you consume, just as your car needs fuel from gasoline to run. The coenzyme Q10 stored in your mitochondria helps support energy transfer within your cells. While your body produces its own CoQ10, you can also help maintain levels with food and supplements.
How Can You Help Maintain Optimal CoQ10 Levels in Your Body?
Like many nutrients required for good health, coenzyme Q10 is produced in your body. If you wish to support optimal levels of CoQ10, you can:
- Take bioavailable CoQ10 supplements. Bioavailability is important when it comes to nutritional supplements. This helps ensure that your body can assimilate the nutrients for optimal results.
- Add more foods rich in CoQ10 to your diet. With a balanced diet, it can be fairly easy to consume coenzyme Q10 regularly. Foods that contain CoQ10 include meat (especially organ meats), fatty fish, peanuts, lentils, oranges, strawberries, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, and pistachios.
What Else Can You Do to Stay Energized?
While taking CoQ10 supplements and eating foods containing CoQ10 can help support energy levels by helping maintain CoQ10 levels in your mitochondria, there are also some other ways you can help to support your natural vitality.
- Focus on finding work-life balance. Many people find that when they take steps to create a separation between work and home life, they tend to feel more energetic. Taking small breaks throughout the day, leaving your desk to have lunch, and taking mental health days on occasion can help maintain your natural vitality.
- Stay hydrated. Even slight dehydration can make it more challenging to feel physically and mentally energetic. Drink plenty of clean, pure water throughout the day and moderate your caffeine and alcohol intake as these are both dehydrating.
- Follow a regular sleep schedule. Going to bed around the same time each night and waking up around the same time in the morning can help get your body into a routine that supports healthy sleep patterns for optimal energy.
USANA CoQuinone 100: Helping Maintain Optimal Energy for Summer Fun
When you have a calendar full of fun summer adventures, you can count on USANA CoQuinone 100 to help keep you feeling healthy and energetic. This formula delivers a powerful dose of coenzyme Q10 to help support your energy at the cellular level. Paired with alpha-lipoic acid, another potent antioxidant, USANA CoQuinone 100 helps maintain vibrant energy levels to power up your mind and body. With the invigorating power of CoQ10, you’ll be free to enjoy anything that comes your way this summer.